Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Lynn Milgrim to Rob Morrow
Susan Morgenstern Biography (1954-)
Born May 13, 1954, in Glens Falls, NY; daughter of John Jesse (a psychologist) and Kathleen Amy (an executive administrator; maiden name, Harris) Morgenstern; married Gerard Gerald Prendergast, Jr. (a restaurant consultant), September 24, 1983. Addresses: HOME--344 E. 85th Street, New York, NY 10028.
- Birth Details
- May 13, 1954
- Glens Falls, New York, United States
- STAGE DEBUT--Child, Teahouse of the August Moon, Glens Falls Community Theatre, NY, 1961, six performances.
- OFF-BROADWAY DEBUT--Winnie, Female Transport, Cubiculo Theatre, 1979, forfifteen performances.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Hope, Dracula: A Musical Nightmare, Rosalie, Carnival, both Staircase Theatre, Santa Cruz, CA, 1975.
- Tessie Tura, Gypsy, Staircase Theatre, 1976.
- Fraulein Schneider, Cabaret, Catherine, Arms and the Man, Mrs.
- Anderson, A Little Night Music, Rosemary, Picnic, all Summer Repertory Theatre, Santa Rosa, CA, 1977.
- Nurse Ratched, One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest, Jill Tanner, ButterfliesAre Free, both Staircase Theatre, 1977.
- Yente, Fiddler on the Roof, Lady Bracknell, The Importance of Being Earnest, Bloody Mary, South Pacific, all Summer Repertory Theatre, 1978.
- Toinette, The Imaginary Invalid, Lina, Misalliance, both Staircase Theatre, 1978.
- Amy, Wings, Holly Kaplan, Uncommon Women and Others, Mrs. Varec, The Water Engine, June, The Killing of Sister George, all Palisades Theatre, St. Petersburg, FL, 1981.
- June, The Killing of Sister George, Westside Arts Theatre, New York City,1981.
- Gertrude Blum, The Sea Horse, Performing Arts Showcase, New York University, New York City, 1982.
- Duchess of Trent, Ball, Greene Street Cafe, New York City, 1984.
- Viornia Popeilska, The Sylvanian Shakespearean Sircus, Raft Theatre, NewYork City, 1987.
- Also Mrs. Mopply, Too True to Be Good, Ten-Ten Players, New York City; Mistress Quickly, The Merry Wives of Windsor, Studio T, New York City; Myrna, Pontifex, Berkeley Stage Company, Berkeley, CA.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- Pinball player, Tilt, 1978.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES
- Tourist, The Entertainer, NBC, 1976.
Other articles you might like: