Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Peter McEnery to Gene Milford
David McKenna Biography (1949-)
Born November 5, 1949; son of Joseph P. and Elizabeth (Nash) McKenna. Addresses: OFFICE--400 W. 43rd Street, Apt. 19G, New York, NY 10036.
- FIRST STAGE WORK--Director, Jekyll and Hyde, La Mama Experimental TheatreClub (ETC), June, 1976, for sixteen performances.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK; DIRECTOR
- The Boys in the Band, First Repertory Theatre, San Antonio, TX, 1974.
- Steambath, The Country Theatre, San Antonio, 1974.
- What the Butler Saw, Nat Horne Theatre, New York City, 1977.
- R, Westbeth Theatre Center, New York City, 1978.
- Cabaret, Yale University School of Drama, New Haven, CT, 1978.
- Comeback of a One-Eyed Lion, Walden Theatre, New York City, 1980.
- Arsenic and Old Lace, South Jersey Regional Theatre, NJ, 1980.
- Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?, University of South Dakota, 1980.
- Sleuth, South Jersey Regional Theatre, 1981.
- Millers' Tale, No Smoking Playhouse, New York City, 1983.
- Immorality Play, Alliance Theatre, Atlanta, GA, 1983.
- Cliffhanger, Lamb's Theatre, New York City, 1985.
- The Miss Firecracker Contest, South of Broadway Theatre, Miami, FL, 1985.
- Richard II, Ensemble Studio Theatre, New York City, 1986.
Other articles you might like: