Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Peter McEnery to Gene Milford
Julian McMahon Biography (1968-)
Full name, Julian Dana William McMahon; born July 27, 1968, in Sydney, Australia; son of Sir William (a diplomat and former Australian prime minister) andLady Sonia McMahon; married Dannii Minogue (a singer), 1992 (divorced, 1993); remarried Dannii Minogue, 1994 (divorced, 1997); married Brooke Burns, December 22, 1999 (seperated); children: Madison (third marriage). Addresses: Agent: Agency for the Performing Arts, 9200 Sunset Blvd., Suite 900, LosAngeles, CA 90069.; Manager: Louise Spinner Ward, Talent Entertainment Group,9111 Wilshire Blvd., Beverly Hills, CA 90210.
- Birth Details
- July 27, 1968
- Sydney, Australia
- Kane Edmonds, The Power, the Passion, Australian television, 1989
- Ben Lucini, Home and Away, Australian television, 1990-1991
- Ian Rain, Another World, NBC, 1992-1994
- John Grant, Profiler, NBC, 1996-2000
- Cole Turner, Charmed, The WB, 2000-?
- David, Another Day, 2001
- Guy, "Where There's a Will, There's No Way," Will & Grace, NBC, 1998
- Mick Dooley, Wet and Wild Summer! (also known as Exchange Lifeguards), Trimark, 1992
- Mick, Exchange Lifeguards, 1993
- Michael Walsh, Magenta, Moonlight Entertainment, 1996
- Hayes, In Quiet Night (also known as You Belong to Me Forever), Curb Entertainment/Quiet Pictures, 1998
- George, Chasing Sleep (also known as Insomnies), Trimark Video, 2000
- Also appeared in Women in Control.
- Appeared in Home and Away, produced in England; and as Andrew Makepeace Ladd III in Love Letters, produced in Sydney and Melbourne, Australia.
People Weekly, December 15, 1997, pp. 151--