Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
William Dudley to Gilbert Ernotte
Karen Duffy Biography (1962-)
Born May 23, 1962, in New York, NY; daughter of Phil (a developer) and Carol(a homemaker) Duffy; married John Lambrose (an investment banker), February 28, 1997. Career: Actress, model, and writer. Model, c. 1989-91; MTV, veejay, 1991-85; appeared in commercials for Starter sporting apparel, 1993, Charlie Perfume, 1996, Revlon, 1995--, and Almay cosmetics, 1997--; also worked as a recreational therapist in a nursing home. Addresses: Contact: c/o The Hearst Corporation, 224 West 57th St., New York, NY 10019.
- Actress, model, writer
- Birth Details
- May 23, 1962
- New York, New York, United States
- Crack den girl, McBain, Shapiro/Glickenhaus Entertainment, 1991
- Maria Rios, 29th Street, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1991
- Sophia's friend, Malcolm X, Warner Bros., 1992
- Officer Day, Who's the Man?, New Line, 1993
- (Uncredited) Herself, Last Action Hero, Columbia, 1993
- Shay Stanley, Blank Check (also known as Blank Cheque), Buena Vista, 1994
- Actress "Elaina," Reality Bites, Universal, 1994
- J. P. Shay, Dumb & Dumber (also known as Dumb Happens and Misled and Uninformed), New Line, 1994
- Celeste/Josette, Memory Run (also known as Synapse), Imperial Entertainment Corporation, 1996
Nothing Sacred, 1997
- DJ, Fool's Paradise, Trident Releasing, 1997
- Reporter #3, Meet Wally Sparks, Trimark, 1997
- Margo Lynn, 24-Hour Woman, Artisan Entertainment, 1998
- Correspondent, TV Nation, NBC, 1994then Fox, 1995
- Correspondent, American Journal, syndicated, 1993
- Correspondent, TV Nation: Year-in-Review Special, NBC, 1994
- Host, A Special Half-Hour Edition of Before They Were Stars, ABC,1995
- Host, Before They Were Stars III, ABC, 1995
- Reporter, The 1998 Alt. games, UPN, 1998
- Author of column and contributor to Cosmopolitan magazine, 1996--;also contributed articles to Interview.
Electronic Media, July 15, 1996, p. 4.
Esquire, June 15, 1995, p. 76.
People Weekly, June 30, 1997, p. 42.
PR Newswire, February 11, 1999, p. 2129.
Redbook, October 11, 1996, p. 106.*
Other articles you might like: