Karen Duffy Biography (1962-)
Born May 23, 1962, in New York, NY; daughter of Phil (a developer) and Carol(a homemaker) Duffy; married John Lambrose (an investment banker), February 28, 1997. Career: Actress, model, and writer. Model, c. 1989-91; MTV, veejay, 1991-85; appeared in commercials for Starter sporting apparel, 1993, Charlie Perfume, 1996, Revlon, 1995--, and Almay cosmetics, 1997--; also worked as a recreational therapist in a nursing home. Addresses: Contact: c/o The Hearst Corporation, 224 West 57th St., New York, NY 10019.
- Actress, model, writer
- Birth Details
- May 23, 1962
- New York, New York, United States
- Film Appearances
- Crack den girl, McBain, Shapiro/Glickenhaus Entertainment, 1991
- Maria Rios, 29th Street, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1991
- Sophia's friend, Malcolm X, Warner Bros., 1992
- Officer Day, Who's the Man?, New Line, 1993
- (Uncredited) Herself, Last Action Hero, Columbia, 1993
- Shay Stanley, Blank Check (also known as Blank Cheque), Buena Vista, 1994
- Actress "Elaina," Reality Bites, Universal, 1994
- J. P. Shay, Dumb & Dumber (also known as Dumb Happens and Misled and Uninformed), New Line, 1994
- Celeste/Josette, Memory Run (also known as Synapse), Imperial Entertainment Corporation, 1996
- Nothing Sacred, 1997
- DJ, Fool's Paradise, Trident Releasing, 1997
- Reporter #3, Meet Wally Sparks, Trimark, 1997
- Celebrity, 1998
- Margo Lynn, 24-Hour Woman, Artisan Entertainment, 1998
- Television Appearances
- Correspondent, TV Nation, NBC, 1994then Fox, 1995
- Correspondent, American Journal, syndicated, 1993
- Correspondent, TV Nation: Year-in-Review Special, NBC, 1994
- Host, A Special Half-Hour Edition of Before They Were Stars, ABC,1995
- Host, Before They Were Stars III, ABC, 1995
- Reporter, The 1998 Alt. games, UPN, 1998
- Author of column and contributor to Cosmopolitan magazine, 1996--;also contributed articles to Interview.
- Electronic Media, July 15, 1996, p. 4.
- Esquire, June 15, 1995, p. 76.
- People Weekly, June 30, 1997, p. 42.
- PR Newswire, February 11, 1999, p. 2129.
- Redbook, October 11, 1996, p. 106.*