Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Lynn Milgrim to Rob Morrow
Lynn Milgrim Biography (1940-)
Addresses: Agent: Bret Adams Ltd., 448 W. 44th Street, New York, NY, 10036.
SIDELIGHTS: "I have also played major roles at the following theatres:Actors Theatre of Louisville, Arena Stage, Washington, DC, Charles Playhouse, Boston, MA, Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park, Long Wharf Theatre, SyracuseStage, Michigan Theatre Ensemble and the Hartford Stage Company."
- Teacher, 6th Grade, Arlington Public Schools, MA, 1961-64.
- Lucinda, Physician in Spite of Himself, Hedgerow, Moylan, PA, 1956.
New York Debut
- Sis/Girl with the cello, City Scene, Fortune, 16 performances, 1969.
Principal Stage Appearances
- Eileen, Crimes of Passion, Astor Place, NY, 1969; Amy, Charley's Aunt, Brooks Atkinson, NY, 1970; Lady Macbeth, Macbeth, Mercer O'Casey, NY, 1971; Thelma, After Magritte, Theatre Four, NY, 1972; Cynthia, The Real Inspector Hound, Theatre Four, 1972; Tilda, Echoes, Bijou, NY, 1973; Davina, Otherwise Engaged, Plymouth, NY, 1977; Barbara/Harriet/Maggie, Museum, NY Shakespeare Festival, 1978; Carolyn, Ribcage, Manhattan Theatre Club, 1978; Jan, Bedroom Farce, Brooks Atkinson, NY, 1979; Jane, Short-Change Review, Second Stage,NY, 1980; Alice/Mrs. Eberly, Bits and Pieces, Second Stage, NY, 1980;Jenny, Close of Play, Manhattan Theatre Club, 1981; Cathy Bridges, What Would Jeanne Moreau Do?, WPA, NY, 1982; Alain ("Marks"), TalkingWith, Manhattan Theatre Club, 1982; Doris/Mary/Delia, Win/Lose/Draw, Provincetown Playhouse, NY, 1983; Miranda, Sand Dancing, Hudson Guild, NY, 1983.
- Gina Holt, Tell Me That You Love Me, Junie Moon, 1969.
Principal Film Appearances
- Faith, Enormous Changes at the Last Minute, 1984.
- Mother, Nightmare, 1976.
Principal Television Appearances
- Sister Agatha, One Life to Live, 1977; Susan Shearer, Another World, 1978-79, 1982; Deborah Charles, "A Matter of Privacy", Nurse, 1982; Mother, My Mother the Witch, 1983.
Other articles you might like: