Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Nicholas Selby to Marc Singer
Maureen Silliman Biography (1949-)
Born December 3, 1949, in New York, NY; daughter of Russell James (an airlineexecutive) and Eleanor Mathilda (maiden name, Manzitti) Silliman; married Craig Carnelia (a composer and lyricist), March 8, 1969. Addresses: Agent--Bret Adams, Ltd., 448 West 44th St., New York, NY 10036.
- Birth Details
- December 3, 1949
- New York, New York, United States
Credits; Stage Appearances
- (Debut) Polly, The Gingerbread Lady, Huntington Hartford, Los Angeles, CA, 1971.
- Jenny, Shenandoah, Alvin, 1975.
- Little Jane, Three Postcards, Playwrights Horizons, New York, NY, 1987.
- Hannah, We, Negro Ensemble Company, Theater Four, New York, NY, 1989.
- Laura Durand, A Fine and Private Place, The Norma Terris Theatre, Goodspeed-at-Chester, East Haddam, CT, 1989.
- Emma/Rainbow Woman, Blanco!, Norman Terris Theatre, Goodspeed Opera House, 1990.
- Celebration of Cabaret, Eighty Eights, New York, NY, 1990.
- Luisa Weiss Pechenik, A Shayna Maidel, Delaware Theatre Company, Wilmington, DE, 1991.
- Frankie/Francis/Susie, Voice of the Prairie, Holy Trinity, New York, NY,1991.
- Julie Grant, Democracy and Esther, Triangle Theatre Company, Holy Trinity, New York, NY, 1992.
- A Christmas Carol, Huntington Theatre Company, Boston, MA, 1992.
- Picking Up the Pieces, Eighty Eights, New York, NY, 1992.
- Nina, The Cocktail Hour, Delaware Theatre Company, Wilmington, DE, 1993.
- Juliet Bonetti, Marathon Dancing, En Garde Theatre, Masonic Grand Lodge,New York, NY, 1994.
- Also appeared as Homecoming Queen, Is There Life After High School?, Barrymore, NY; Katrin, I Remember Mama, Majestic, NY; and Emily, Blue Window, Production Company, NY; Notes, Manhattan Theatre Club; Kathy, Leaving Home, Theatre of Riverside Church,NY; Nel, One Wedding, Two Rooms, Three Friends, Manhattan Theatre Club; Pooty, Reckless, Production Company, NY; Madeleine, The Umbrellas of Cherbourg, New York Shakespeare Festival, Public Theatre,NY; Terese, Amerika, Musical Theatre Lab, Kennedy Center, Washington, DC; Sophie, Semmelweiss, Kennedy Center, Washington, DC; Katherine, A View from the Bridge, Baltimore Center Stage; Nancy, The Knack, Baltimore Center Stage; Homecoming Queen, Is There Life After High School?, Hartford Stage Company; Becky, HubbaHubba, Goodspeed Opera House, East Haddam, CT; Stock: Tillie, The Effect of Gamma Rays on Man-in-the-Moon Marigolds; Laurie, New Mt. Olive Motel; and Alexandra, The Little Foxes.
Credits; Television Appearances
- Beth, Sanctuary of Fear, NBC, 1979.
- Dixie: Changing Habits, CBS, 1983.
- Also appeared in The Andros Targets, CBS; Six Rms Riv Vu; and The GuidingLight.
Credits; Film Appearances
- Shelter reporter, Reckless, Samuel Goldwyn, 1995.
- Mrs. Meyer, Childhood's End, Monarch Films, 1996.
Other articles you might like: