Michael Grief Biography ((?)-)
Addresses: Agent: Zanuck, Passion & Pace, 13317 Ventura Blvd., Suite 1, Sherman Oaks, CA 91423.
- Director, artistic director
- Stage Director
- A Bright Room Called Day, New York Shakespeare Festival, 1990
- Marisol Connie Congdon's Casanova, New York Shakespeare Festival,1990
- Percles, New York Shakespeare Festival, 1990
- Machinal, New York Shakespeare Festival, 1990
- Dogeaters, La Jolla Playhouse, La Jolla, CA, 1999
- Dogeaters, Public Theater, Martinson Hall, New York City, 2001
- Our Town, La Jolla Playhouse, 2001
- Cavedweller, New York Theatre Workshop, New York City, 2003
- Also directed Rent, La Jolla Playhouse; Faust, La Jolla Playhouse; Faust, Goodman Theatre, Chicago, IL; Slavs!, La Jolla Playhouse; Slavs!, Mark Taper Forum, Los Angeles; Therese Raquin; What the Butler Saw; (with Bill Irwin) The Three Cuckholds; Rent, New York Theatre Workshop and Nederlander Theater; Dogeaters, La Jolla Playhouse; Fucking A, Public Theater, New York City.
- Major Tours
- Rent, U.S. cities, 2002
- Stage Plays
- (With Bill Irwin) adapter, The Three Cuckholds.