Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Melissa Errico to Colleen Fitzpatrick
Damon Evans Biography (1950-)
Born Dickie Evans, November 24, 1950, in Baltimore, MD. Addresses: Contact: c/o Old Vic Theatre, Waterloo Rd., London SE1, England.
- Birth Details
- November 24, 1950
- Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Credits; Television Appearances
- Lionel Jefferson, The Jeffersons (series), CBS, 1975-78.
- Alex Haley as a young man, Roots: The Next Generation (movie), ABC, 1979.
- "Celebrating Gershwin" (also known as "The Jazz Age" and "'S Wonderful"),Great Performances (special), PBS, 1987.
- Also appeared in The Silence, 1975, Black News, 1976, and The Tony Awards Show, 1977.
Credits; Television Appearances; Episodic
- "The Tenth Level," New CBS Playhouse 90, CBS, 1975.
- Appeared on Love of Life, 1973, The Merv Griffin Show, 1976, and Captain Kangaroo, 1976.
Credits; Film Appearances
- Subway Cop, Turk 182! Twentieth Century-Fox, 1985.
- Also appeared as a tenor aria performer, Parting Glances, 1986.
Credits; Stage Appearances
Godspell, Cherry Lane Theatre, New York City, 1971.
- Matthew Kumalo, Lost in the Stars, Imperial Theatre, New York City, 1972.
- Hels Mikelli, Via Galactica, Uris Theatre, New York City, 1972.
- Arnold Wilkerson, Don't Bother Me, I Can't Cope, Playhouse Theatre, later Edison Theatre, both New York City, 1972.
- Joe, Carmen Jones, Old Vic Theatre, London, 1991.
- Made Off-Broadway debut in A Day in the Life of Just About Everyone, 1971. Also appeared in Love Me, Love My Children, 1971, The Me Nobody Knows, 1971, and Two If by Sea.*
Other articles you might like: