Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Peter McEnery to Gene Milford
Jesse Merz Biography (1973-)
Born November 15, 1973, in Hood River, OR. Addresses: Office: c/o Longview Stageworks, 1231 Vandercook Way, Longview, WA 98632-4001.
- Actor, director
- Birth Details
- November 15, 1973
- Hood River, Oregon, United States
- (Uncredited) Mean kid, My Own Private Idaho, Fine Line, 1991
- (Uncredited) Neighbor, Frozen Assets, RKO Pictures, 1992
- Student, Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey, Buena Vista, 1993
- (Uncredited) Patron, My Life's in Turnaround, Arrow, 1993
- (Uncredited) Vietnam soldier, Deadly Game, USA Network, 1991
- Appeared in Chekhov's Vaudevilles, Frederick Lowe Theatre, New York City; Machinal and Two Gentlemen of Verona, both Atlantic Theatre, New York City; Betrayal, Playwright's Horizon, New York University Studio Theatre, New York City; Six Degrees of Separation, PortlandRepertory Theatre, Portland, OR; Six Degrees of Separation, Old Firehouse Theatre, NJ; Baby and Godspell, both Lakewood Theatre Company.
- Appeared in Aesop's Fables, Young People's Theatre Project, U.S. cities; Going Up, U.S. and Canadian cities.
Once on This Island, CAST Performing Arts Center, Hood River, OR,1998
Suburban Dreams, Producer's Club II Theatre, New York City, 1999
The Private Life of Sir Isaac Newton, Producer's Club II Theatre,1999
Tennis Anyone, Columbia Gorge Repertory Theatre, Intar Theatre, New York City, 1999
Waiting in Oblivion, Columbia Gorge Repertory Theatre, Intar Theatre, 1999
The Dialogue Between Men & Women, Columbia Gorge Repertory Theatre, Intar Theatre, 1999
Other articles you might like: