Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Wes Anderson to Sarah Badel
Leo Andrew Biography (1957-)
Born Andrew Prosser Davies, August 17, 1957, in Neath, Wales; son of Vivian (an electrician) and Dorothy Irene (a school secretary; maiden name, Prosser)Davies. Addresses: AGENT--Tano Rea, Portfolio Management, 58 AlexandraRoad, London NW4 2RY, England.
- Birth Details
- August 17, 1957
- Neath, Wales
Credits; STAGE APPEARANCES
- STAGE DEBUT--Brother, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, Swansea Repertory Theatre, Swansea, Wales, 1979.
- LONDON DEBUT--Narrator, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, Vaudeville Theatre, 1980.
- Malcolm, Macbeth and Amiens, As You Like It, both Chichester Festival Theatre, Chichester, U.K., 1983.
- Anatoly Sergievsky, Chess, Prince Edward Theatre, London, 1986.
- Also appeared in Musical Chairs and The Final Furlong, both Chichester Festival Theatre, 1983; as Demon, Robinson Crusoe, Swansea Repertory Theatre, Swansea, Wales; chorus, Underneath the Arches, Prince of Wales Theatre, London; clerk and member of barber shop quartet, Poppy, Royal Shakespeare Company,Adelphi Theatre, London; Hank J. Smith, On Your Toes, Palace Theatre, London;Anthony Hope, Sweeney Todd, Manchester Library Theatre, Manchester, U.K.; Bobby, Company, Palace Theatre, Westcliffe, U.K.
Credits; STAGE WORK
- Assistant choreographer, Musical Chairs, Chichester Festival Theatre, Chichester, U.K., 1983.
- Also assistant choreographer, Gigi.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Narrator, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, U.K. cities, 1980.
- title role, Jesus Christ Superstar, U.K. cities, 1981.
Credits; TELEVISION APPEARANCES; EPISODIC
- The Agatha Christie Hour, Thames.
- TELEVISION DEBUT--Dancer, The Max Wall Special, Southern Television, 1980.
- The Life and Times of David Lloyd George, BBC-Wales.
- "Pebble Mill at One," Jerome Kern Special, BBC.