Michael Weller Biography (1942-)
Born September 26, 1942; son of Paul and Rosa (Rush) Weller. Addresses: HOME--New York, NY.
- PLAYS PUBLISHED/PRODUCED How Ho-Ho Rose and Fell (also music), produced at Manchester University, 1966.
- Happy Valley, produced at Edinburgh Festival, 1969.
- The Body Builders, Now There's Just the Three of Us (one acts), Open Space, 1969.
- Cancer, Royal Court, 1970, produced in the U.S.
- as Moonchildren, Royale, 1972.
- Grant's Movie, Tira Tells Everything There Is to Know about Herself (oneacts), 1971.
- Twenty Three Years Later, Los Angeles, 1973.
- Fishing, 1975.
- Split (one act), 1978.
- Loose Ends, 1979.
- Dwarfman, 1980.
- The Ballad of Soapy Smith, Seattle Repertory Company, New York Shakespeare Festival, 1983-84.
- Ghost on Fire, La Jolla Playhouse, 1985.
- With Jim Steinman, More Than You Deserve, 1973.
- Hair, 1979.
- Ragtime, 1980.