Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
John Romano to Waldo Salt
Norman Rosemont Biography (1924-)
Born December 12, 1924, in New York, NY. Addresses: OFFICE--Rosemont Productions Ltd., 100 Universal City Plaza, Bungalow 73, Universal City, CA 91608.
- Birth Details
- December 12, 1924
- New York, New York, United States
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM WORK
- Producer, Stiletto, AVCO-Embassy, 1969.
- producer, The Count of Monte Cristo, ITC, 1976.
- PRINCIPAL TELEVISION WORK; ALL AS PRODUCER,UNLESS INDICATED MINI-SERIES Master of the Game, CBS, 1984.
- Variety, ABC, 1974.
- Big Bend Country, CBS, 1981.
- Little Lord Fauntleroy, CBS, 1982.
- "My Africa" (also known as "Two Worlds"), CBS Summer Playhouse, CBS, 1988.
- The Man without a Country, ABC, 1973.
- Miracle on 34th Street, CBS, 1973.
- executive producer, The Red Badge of Courage, NBC, 1974.
- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn, NBC, 1974.
- The Count of Monte Cristo, NBC, 1975.
- The Man in the Iron Mask, NBC, 1977.
- Captains Courageous, ABC, 1977.
- The Four Feathers, NBC, 1978.
- Les Miserables, CBS, 1978.
- All Quiet on the Western Front, CBS, 1979.
- Little Lord Fauntleroy, CBS, 1980.
- A Tale of Two Cities, CBS, 1980.
- Pleasure Palace, CBS, 1980.
- Ivanhoe, CBS, 1982.
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame, CBS, 1982.
- Witness for the Prosecution, CBS, 1982.
- Camille, CBS, 1984.
- executive producer, The Corsican Brothers, CBS, 1985.
- executive producer, The Christmas Gift, CBS, 1986.
- Executive producer, An Hour with Robert Goulet, CBS, 1964.
- executive producer, Brigadoon, ABC, 1966.
- Carousel, ABC, 1967.
- Kismet, ABC, 1967.
- (with Robert Goulet) Kiss Me Kate, ABC, 1968.
- executive producer, The Mad Mad Mad Mad World of the Super Bowl, NBC, 1977.
- "The Court-Martial of George Armstrong Custer," Hallmark Hall of Fame, NBC, 1977.
- executive producer, "The Secret Garden," Hallmark Hall of Fame, CBS, 1987.
- executive producer, "Graham Greene's The Tenth Man," Hallmark Hall of Fame, CBS, 1988.
Other articles you might like: