Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Lynn Milgrim to Rob Morrow
June Miller Biography (1934-)
Born June 10, 1934, in West Lawn, PA; daughter of Ralph Walter (a factory worker) and Grace Emma (a factory worker; maiden name, Bickel) Miller. Addresses: HOME--400 W. 43rd Street, Apt. 350, New York, NY 10036.
- Birth Details
- June 10, 1934
- West Lawn, Pennsylvania, United States
- STAGE DEBUT--Lila, The Whole Town's Talking, Gretna Playhouse, Gretna, PA, 1956.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Joey's mother, Where People Gather, Gramercy Arts Theatre, New York City,1967.
Credits; over twenty productions at the Shady Lane Playhouse, PA, including
- Karen, Muriel, and Norma, Plaza Suite, Clea, Black Comedy, Lena, Take MyWife, Clara, In One Bed, and Jessica, The Tender Trap.
- Gillian, Bell, Book & Candle, Royal Victoria Playhouse, Nassau, Bahamas.
- Judy, Send Me No Flowers, Bolton Hill Dinner Theatre.
- Grace, Under Papa's Picture, Old Log Theatre.
- Mrs. Bradman, Blithe Spirit, Highlands Playhouse.
- Voice of the Turtle, Outer Banks Theatre. The Solid Gold Cadillac, GretnaPlayhouse.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Standby, Plaza Suite, bus & truck tour.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES; SERIES
- Nurse, The Doctors, NBC, 1971.
- Lorraine Caton, As the World Turns, CBS.
- Erma, Another World, NBC.
Other articles you might like: