Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Marla Singer to Rod Steiger
Marla Singer Biography (1957-)
Born August 2, 1957, in Oklahoma City, OK; daughter of Charles B. (in the oilbusiness) and Nikki L. (a college instructor; maiden name, Skalovsky) Singer; married Wayne Channer (an executive with a Wall Street firm), June 20, 1986. Addresses: AGENT--c/o Marvin Josephson, Gilla Roos Agency, 555 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10022.
- Birth Details
- August 2, 1957
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
- BROADWAY DEBUT--Lorraine Flemming, 42nd Street, Majestic Theatre, 1984-85.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Chastity, Anything Goes, Jane Ashton, Brigadoon, and Dainty June, Gypsy,all at the Music Theatre of Wichita, KS.
- Cinderella, understudy Olga, Carnival, and Dodo, The Merry Widow, all atthe Municipal Theatre of St. Louis.
- Kit Kat Girl, Cabaret, Golden Gate Theatre.
- Polly, Funny Girl, Coachlight Dinner Theatre.
- nurse and dancer, Seesaw, Equity Library Theatre, New York City.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Hunyak, Chicago, production tour, 1982.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES; EPISODIC
- One Life to Live, ABC.
- Another World, NBC.
- The Merv Griffin Show, syndicated.
Other articles you might like: