Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Gary Kasper to Florence Klotz
Nancy Kawalek Biography ((?)-)
Born February 25, in Brooklyn, NY; daughter of Cy (a salesman and designer ofbusiness forms) and Addie Kawalek. Addresses: HOME--New York, NY.
- Birth Details
- February 25,
- Brooklyn, New York, United States
- STAGE DEBUT--Story Theatre, Hunter Drama Festival, New York City, 1972.
- BROADWAY DEBUT-- Strider, Helen Hayes Theatre, 1979.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Koryphaios, The Birds, Drama Committee Repertory, New York City, 1976.
- Smitanka III, Strider, Chelsea Westside Theatre, New York City, 1979.
- Sarah, Success Story, Jewish Repertory Theatre, New York City, 1980.
- Wilma Green, What a Life, Manhattan Punch Line Theatre, New York City, 1982.
- resident actress, "Punch Line Players," Manhattan Punch Line.
- Alice Burger, Something Creative for the Inmates, New York City.
- Buttercup, Winnebago, Goodman Theatre, Chicago, IL.
- Becky and Anita, Dreams, Victory Gardens Theatre, Chicago and Evanston Theatre Company, IL.
- actress number one, Walt Whitman, The Playhouse, Chicago.
- Lady Larken, Once Upon a Mattress, Antonia, Man of La Mancha, and resident actress for Gershwin, Porter, and Berlin music revues, all at the Green Mountain Guild, VT.
- Little Nun, The House of Blue Leaves, Benson Street Theatre, Evanston, IL.
- Evelyn, Paris Was Yesterday and Sofia Ivanovna, Dead Souls, both at the McCormick Theatre, Evanston, IL.
- Bride, Robber Bridegroom, Hunter Drama Festival, New York City.
- Stage Manager, Our Town and April, Company, both with the Troupe Repertory, CO.
- actress number one, The Works of Saroyan, Syracuse, NY.
- PLAYS,PRODUCED Alice Without, Colonnades Theatre, New York City.
Other articles you might like: