Roderick Cook Biography (c. 1932-)
Addresses: Agent: Monty Silver, 200 W. 57th St., New York, NY, 10019.
- actor, director
- Birth Details
- c. 1932
- London, England
- Feste, Twelfth Night, directed by Peter Hall.
- New York Debut (Broadway)
- Kean (with Alfred Drake).
- Principal Stage Appearances
- London, Listen to the Wind, Waiting for Godot, Waltz of the Toreadors,Zuleika, Share My Lettuce (revue); New York, The Girl Who Came to Supper, Roar Like a Dove, Hadrian VII, A Scent of Flowers, The Man Who Came to Dinner, Woman of the Year;
- Regional Theatre Engagements
- The Devil, Don Juan in Hell, Alley Theatre, Houston, TX; Ernest, Design for Living, with Maggie Smith, Music Center, Los Angeles, CA, and The Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, Washington, D.C.
- Principal Film Appearances
- The Great Waldo Pepper, Girl Friends, Silent Madness, Amadeus.
- Principal Television Appearances
- The Guiding Light, Search for Tomorrow, One Life to Live (as twins).
- Present Laughter, with Peter O'Toole; Uncle Vanya (alsoplayed Vanya in production).
- devised, produced, directed, and starred in Oh Coward!, which moved to London, Los Angeles, Washington, D.C. San Francisco, and many regional companies over the past few years.