Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Patrick Renna to Christy Carlson Romano
June Ritchie Biography ((?)-)
Married Marcus Turnbull. Addresses: AGENT--c/o Fraser and Dunlop, 91 Regent Street, London W1, England.
- LONDON DEBUT--Miss Mopply, Too True to Be Good, Strand Theatre, 1965.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Doreen, Saturday Night and Sunday Morning, Prince of Wales Theatre, London, 1966.
- Shirley, The Anniversary, Duke of York's Theatre, London, 1966.
- Becky Sharp, Vanity Fair, Arnaud Theatre, Guildford, U.K., 1971.
- Emily, His Monkey Wife, Hampstead Theatre Club, London, 1971.
- Scarlett O'Hara, Gone with the Wind, Drury Lane Theatre, London, 1972.
- Lady Macbeth, Macbeth, Dotty, Jumpers, Ruth, The Homecoming, all GardnerCenter Theatre, Brighton, U.K., 1974.
- Natasha, The Three Sisters, Arnaud Theatre, then Cambridge Theatre, London, both 1976.
- Mrs. Kopecka, Schweyk in the Second World War, Bristol Old Vic Theatre, Bristol, U.K., 1977.
- countess, A Patriot for Me, Center Theatre Group, Ahmanson Theatre, Los Angeles, CA, 1985.
- Also appeared in Tonight We Improvise, Chichester Festival, Chichester, U.K., 1974.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Becky Sharp, Vanity Fair, U.K. cities, 1971.
- Beverly, The Shadow Box, U.K. cities, 1979.
- FILM DEBUT--A Kind of Loving, Governor, 1962.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- Live Now, Pay Later.
- This is My Street.