Paul D. Zimmerman Biography (1938-)
Born August 3, 1938, in New York City; son of William (a lawyer) and Hedda (in public relations; maiden name, Liverman) Zimmerman; married Barbara Jacobson, June 26, 1965; children: Ian Andrew, Kirsten Scott. Addresses: HOME--Stonybrook Road, Newton, PA 18940. AGENT--International Creative Management, 40 W. 57th Street, New York, NY 10019.
Zimmerman was a delegate to the Republican National Convention in 1984.
- Birth Details
- August 3, 1938
- New York, New York, United States
- The King of Comedy, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1983.
- Writings;BOOKS PUBLISHED
- The Open Man, Random House.
- The Year the Mets Lost Last Place, New American Library.
- The Marx Brothers at the Movies, Putnam.