Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Robert Lantos to Steven Levitan
Robert Terry Lee Biography (1957-)
Born November 18, 1957, in San Francisco, CA; son of Robert L. and Barbara A.Lee. Career: Actor. Hind Factory Race Team, professional inline skater. Salvation Army, volunteer, 1975-. Awards, Honors: National first place award, Hayward Acrobatics Club, 1977-80.
- Birth Details
- November 18, 1957
- San Francisco, California, United States
- Paramedic, To Sleep with Anger, SVS Films, 1990
- Cop 2, Surf Ninjas (also known as Surf Warriors), New LineCinema, 1993
- B. C., Healer, Healer Productions, 1994
- Appeared in the films Empire of the Sun,
Pulling It Off, and Surf Nazis Must Die.
- Daniel, After the Shock, USA Network, 1990
- Photographer, Columbo and the Murder of a Rock Star (also known asColumbo), ABC, 1991
- Appeared in episodes of Cagney and Lacey,
Knots Landing, and Moonlighting.
Other Television Appearances
- Appeared in Incredagirl and Out on a Limb.
- Appeared in the plays Alice in Wonderland,
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers,
'Twas the Night Before,
West Side Story, andThe Wiz. *
Other articles you might like: