Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Brian Patrick Clarke to Charlotte Cornwell
Caris Corfman Biography (1955-)
Addresses: Agent: c/o Leaverton Sames Association, 1650 Broadway, NewYork, NY, 10036.
- Birth Details
- May 18, 1955
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Minnie Fay, Hello, Dolly!, St. John's Academy, Washington, DC,1971.
New York Debut
- Katherina Cavalieri, Amadeus, Broadhurst, 1980, 400 performances.
Principal Stage Appearances
- (Off-Broadway) Nurse, Wings; Stops and Virgins; Jonquil, Fish Riding Bikes; (Regional) Gummersinda, The Sleep of Reason, Center Stage, Baltimore, MD; Imogene, Cymbeline, Arena Stage, Washington, DC;Esmeralda, Camino Real, Williamstown Theatre Festival; Company, Jacques Brel ..., Nurse, Wings, Connie Miller, The 1940's Radio Hour, Nina, The Sea Gull, Emma, Curse of the Starving Class, Yale Repertory Theatre.
- Miranda, The Tempest, Shakespeare and Company, U.S. cities.
Principal Film Appearances
- Eve, Nesto Izmedu, 1983.
- dance, swimming, traveling.
Other articles you might like: