Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Gabrielle Fitzpatrick to Christopher Fulford
Ellen Foley Biography (1951-)
Born in 1951 in St. Louis, MO. Addresses: AGENT--Bob Gersh, The GershAgency, 222 N. Canon Drive, Suite 202, Beverly Hills, CA 90210.
As a rock singer, Ellen Foley has performed as a background vocalist with such artists as Ian Hunter, the Clash, and Meat Loaf as well as having recordedan album of her own.
- Birth Details
- St. Louis, Missouri, United States
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Sheila, Hair, Biltmore Theatre, New York City, 1977.
- Kim Dolphin, Eve Is Innocent, Actors and Directors Theatre, New York City, 1983.
- the Witch, Into the Woods, Old Globe Theatre, San Diego, CA, 1987.
- Lisbeth, Beautiful Bodies, Whole Theatre Company, Montclair, NJ, 1987.
- Sally, Me and My Girl, Marquis Theatre, New York City, 1988.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- Sheila, Hair, United Artists, 1979.
- Jacqui, Tootsie, Columbia, 1982.
- street scum, The King of Comedy, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1983.
- Hildy, Fatal Attraction, Paramount, 1987.
- Eleanor, Cocktail, Buena Vista, 1988.
- Theresa, Married to the Mob, Orion, 1988.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES; SERIES
- Regular, 3 Girls 3, NBC, 1977.
- Billie Young, Night Court, NBC, 1984-85.