Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Brian Patrick Clarke to Charlotte Cornwell
Jeri Lynn Cohen Biography ((?)-)
Married Jaime Kibben (a documentary filmmaker and sound engineer; died, January, 2003); children: Julia Rose. Addresses: Agent: Joan Spangler, LookTalent, 166 Geary, San Francisco, CA 94108.
- Tasha Blumberg and Lillian Cornwall, Isn't It Romantic, Playwrights Horizons Theatre, Lucille Lortel Theatre, New York City, 1983
- Townsperson, Eva, sister, and nurse, Orpheus Descending, Neil Simon Theatre, New York City, 1989
- Multiple roles, Confessions of Madame Psyche, Word for Word, MagicTheatre, 1996
- Avdotya Nazarovna, Ivanov, Vivian Beaumont Theatre, Lincoln Center, New York City, 1997-1998
- Edie, The Jew Bird, Word for Word, Traveling Jewish Theatre, San Francisco, 1999
Friend of My Youth, Word for Word, 1999
- Second nun, then Bunny, The House of Blue Leaves, Berkeley Repertory Theatre, Roda Theatre, Berkeley, CA, 2002
- Miss Foxhill, Suddenly Last Summer, Berkeley Repertory Theatre, Roda Theatre, 2003
- Appeared as Mindy, Aunt Dan and Lemon, and as Jean Harlow, TheBeard, both Magic Theatre; as Clara, Beholder, West Coast Playwrights Theatre; in multiple roles, The Brides, Studio 2505 Theatre, San Francisco, CA; as Diaphanta, The Changeling, New York Theatre Ensemble,New York City; in multiple roles, A Child's Christmas in Wales, MagicTheatre; as French speaker, Doc, West Bank Cafe Theatre, New York City; as Helga, Kindertransport, Marin Theatre Company, Marin, CA; as Bella, Lost in Yonkers, San Jose Stage Company, San Jose, CA; as Isabella, Measure for Measure, No Smoking Playhouse, New York City; as Desiree, The Meneachmi, New York Theatre Ensemble; as Menocchio's wife and Faustino, Menocchio, Berkeley Repertory Theatre, Thrust Stage; in multiple roles, Mrs. Dalloway's Party, Magic Theatre; as Ludmilla, No Endof Blame, Encore Theatre, San Francisco; as whore of Babylon, Papp, TOMI Theatre, New York City; as Ofelina, A Park in Our House, MagicTheatre; as Flora Tristan, Posing for Gauguin, Aurora Theatre, San Francisco; as Mama, Rose Johnny, as Emma and Opal, Say Grace, andas Jeanette, Topographical Eden, all Magic Theatre; as Laura Glyde, Xingu, Word for Word, Bayfront Theatre, San Francisco; in multiple roles, Water, Eureka Theatre, San Francisco; as Rene, Why We Have a Baby, Magic Theatre; in Winesburg, Ohio; in multiple roles, Working, San Francisco Repertory Theatre, San Francisco; and as Gloria, YouNever Can Tell, Douglas Fairbanks Studio Theatre, New York City.
- Performed multiple roles for the touring productions The Mozamgola Caper, international cities, and Seeing Double, U.S. cities.
- Madame Bessie, Where the Rivers Flow North, Caledonia Pictures, 1994
- Teresa, Somebody Is Waiting, Live Entertainment, 1996
- Appeared in documentary or educational films as Ruth, Determining Customer Needs, Zenger-Miller; as a lawyer, Legal Aid, Quadrant Productions; and as Kirsten, Performance Feedback and Coaching, TMG Productions; also appeared as Dorothy Alvarez in Simple Pleasures, Becky MacDonald Productions.
- Zita, "Fair Game," Nash Bridges, CBS, 2001
- Appeared as a Safeway shopper in Armistead Maupin Is a Man I Dreamt Up, BBC (England); and as Sara Cohen in The Everlasting, PBS.
Jeri Lynn Cohen, http://www.jerilynncohen.com, April 14, 2003
Other articles you might like: