Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Melissa Errico to Colleen Fitzpatrick
Malcolm Farquhar Biography (1924-)
Born October 26, 1924, in Swansea, Wales; son of Allan and Florence Mary (Rees) Farquhar. Addresses: HOME--Six Buckingham Road, Brighton BN1 3RA, England.
- Birth Details
- October 26, 1924
- Swansea, Wales
- LONDON DEBUT--Captain Absolute, The Rivals, St. James Theatre, 1948.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- With the Rapier Players, Bristol, U.K., and the Birmingham Repertory Company, Birmingham, U.K.
- PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK; DIRECTOR, ALL WITH THE EVERYMAN THEATRE, CHELTENHAM, U.K.
- This Stratford Business, The Law and Order Gang, both 1971.
- As We Lie, 1973.
- The Daffodil Man, 1974.
- The Friendship of Mrs. Eckley, 1975.
- The Little Photographer, 1978.
- Time to Kill, Don't Look at Me, both 1979.
- Also directed A Woman of No Importance, London, 1967; A Boston Story, London, 1968; Highly Confidential, London, 1969; Lady Frederick, Winnie the Pooh, both London, 1970; in South Africa, 1975-78; Also at the Connaught Theatre,Worthing, U.K.; Alexandra Theatre, Birmingham, U.K.
Other articles you might like: