Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Chris Owen to Bernadette Peters
Ellen Parker Biography (1949-)
Born September 30, 1949, in Paris, France. Addresses: AGENT--c/o Smith-Freedman and Associates, 121 N. San Vicente Boulevard, Beverly Hills, CA 90211.
- Birth Details
- September 30, 1949
- Paris, France
- OFF-BROADWAY DEBUT--Ensemble, James Joyce Liquid Theatre (revue), Guggenheim Museum, 1971.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Muffet DiNichola, Uncommon Women and Others, Phoenix Theatre Company, Marymount Manhattan Theatre, New York City, 1977.
- various roles, Strangers, John Golden Theatre, New York City, 1979.
- Maire, Translations, Manhattan Theatre Club, New York City, 1981.
- Gillian, Dear Daddy, Philadelphia Drama Guild, Philadelphia, PA, 1982.
- Alice Park, Plenty, New York Shakespeare Festival (NYSF), Public Theatre,1982, then Plymouth Theatre, New York City, 1983.
- Val and woman working in the field, Fen, NYSF, Public Theatre, 1984.
- Hermione, The Winter's Tale, Symphony Space Theatre, New York City, 1985.
- mother, June, and Flora, Aunt Dan and Lemon, NYSF, Public Theatre, 1986.
- Also appeared in Crimes of the Heart, Center Stage, Baltimore, MD, 1980;The War Brides (staged reading), New Dramatists, New York City, 1981; TwelfthNight, Yale Repertory Theatre, New Haven, CT, 1981; The Doctor's Dilemma, Long Wharf Theatre, New Haven, CT, 1982; The Common Pursuit, Long Wharf Theatre, 1984; Equus, A Day in the Life of the Czar, Isn't It Romantic?, and Dusa, Fish, Stas, and Vi, all in New York City.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- Teacher, Kramer vs. Kramer, Columbia, 1979.
- Nurse Jennifer, Dream Lover, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer/United Artists, 1985.
- Also appeared in Night of the Juggler, Columbia, 1980.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES; EPISODIC
- Hanna, "Robbers, Rooftops, and Witches," CBS Library, CBS, 1982.
- Ethel Kennedy, Kennedy, NBC, 1983.
- Muffet, Uncommon Women and Others, PBS, 1978.
Other articles you might like: