Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Melissa Errico to Colleen Fitzpatrick
Felix Fibich Biography (1917-)
Born Felix Goldblat, August 5, 1917, in Warsaw, Poland; son of Symehia (a merchant) and Seve (a merchant; maiden name, Fibich) Goldblat; married Judith Berg, August, 1942. Addresses: HOME--50 W. 97th Street, #15L, New York,NY 10025.
- Birth Details
- August 5, 1917
- Warsaw, Poland
- NEW YORK DEBUT--Dancer, Carnegie Recital Hall, 1950.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK; CHOREOGRAPHER
- Concerts at Brooklyn Academy of Music, Carnegie Hall, Cooper Union, Museum of New York, and the Brooklyn Museum.
- Let's Sing Yiddish, Brooks Atkinson Theatre, New York City, 1966.
- Sing, Israel, Sing, Brooks Atkinson Theatre, New York City, 1967.
- Light, Lively, and Yiddish, Belasco Theatre, New York City, 1969.
- actor with the Jewish Repertory Theatre, New York City, 1983.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Choreographer and dancer: Appeared in U.S., South American, Canadian, Israeli, Soviet, and European cities; special bond drives for Israel in U.S. cities of Philadelphia, Chicago, Montreal, Milwaukee, Cleveland, Boston, and NewYork.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION WORK; CHOREOGRAPHER AND DANCER
- Look Up and Live, CBS.
- Lamp unto My Feet, CBS.
- Also dance performance specials on WOR, New York and WNET, Newark, NJ.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM WORK
- Choreographer, The Chosen, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1982.
Other articles you might like: