Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Brock Peters to Jonathan Prince
Maurice Pialat Biography (1925-2003)
Born August 21, 1925, in Puy-de-Dome, France.
- Birth Details
- August 21, 1925
- Puy-de-Dome, France
- Death Details
- January 11, 2003
- Paris, France
Credits; FILM APPEARANCES
- Police inspector, Que la bette muere (also known as This Man Must Die andUccidero un uomo), Allied Artists, 1970.
- client, Mes petites amoureuses (also known as My Little Loves), AMLF, 1974.
- father, A nos amours (also known as To Our Loves), Gaumont/Artificial Eye, 1983, released in the United States by Triumph, 1984.
- Dean Menou-Segrais, Sous le soleil de Satan (also known as Under the Sunof Satan and Under Satan's Sun), Gaumont, 1987, released in the United Statesby Alive Films, 1989.
Credits; FILM WORK; DIRECTOR
- L'Enfance nue (also known as Me and Naked Childhood), 1968, released in the United States by Altura, 1970.
- Nous ne vieillirons pas ensemble (also known as We Won't Grow Old Together, We Will Not Grow Old Together, and Break-Up), Corona, 1972.
- La Gueule ouverte (also known as The Mouth Agape), Films la Boetie, 1974.
- Passe ton bac d'abord (also known as Graduate First and Get Your DiplomaFirst), Films du Livradois/AMLF/New Yorker, 1979.
- Loulou, Gaumont/Artificial Eye, 1979, released in the United States by New Yorker, 1980.
- (also producer) A nos amours (also known as To Our Loves), Gaumont/Artificial Eye, 1983, released in the United States by Triumph, 1984.
- Police, Gaumont/New Yorker/Artificial Eye, 1985.
- Sous le soleil de Satan (also known as Under the Sun of Satan and Under Satan's Sun), Gaumont, 1987, released in the United States by Alive Films, 1989.
- Also director L'Amour existe (short film), 1958.
Credits; TELEVISION WORK; DIRECTOR
- Janine, 1961.
- Maitre Galip, 1962.
- La Maison des Bois, 1971.
- FILM--See production details above L'Enfance nue, 1968.
- Nous ne vieillirons pas ensemble, 1972.
- La Gueule ouverte, 1974.
- Passe ton bac d'abord, 1979.
- (with Arlette Langmann) Loulou, 1979.
- (with Langmann) A nos amours, 1983.
- (with Catherine Breillat, Sylvie Danton, and Jacques Feschi) Police, 1985.
- (with Dantan) Sous le soleil de Satan, 1987.
Other articles you might like: