Peter Anderson Biography (1942-)
Full name Peter William Anderson; born June 18, 1942, in Eau Claire, WI; sonof William Victor and Leah M. (Wald) Anderson. Addresses: Office: Peter Anderson Studio, 1015 Cahuenga Blvd., Number 210, Hollywood, CA 90038.
- Birth Details
- June 18, 1942
- Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
- Credits; Film Work; Director Of Photography And Supervisor Of Special Effects
- Race with the Devil, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1975.
- Close Encounters of the Third Kind, Columbia, 1977.
- Buck Rogers in the 25th Century, Columbia, 1979.
- Flash Gordon, Universal, 1980.
- The Incredible Shrinking Woman, Universal, 1981.
- Tron, Buena Vista, 1982.
- Splash, Buena Vista, 1984.
- My Science Project, Buena Vista, 1985.
- Baby: Secret of a Lost Legend, Touchstone, 1985.
- Cocoon, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1985.
- Ishtar, Columbia, 1987.
- Also directed photography and supervised special effects for The Huntfor Red October, Paramount; Look Who's Talking, Tri-Star; LookWho's Talking, Too, Tri-Star; Tango and Cash, Warner Bros.; Ruthless People, Disney; Country, Disney; Trenchcoat, Disney;One Magic Christmas, Disney; Cheech and Chong's Next Movie, Universal. Directed photography and supervised special effects for film specials, including Startours Preshow, Captain Eo, Journey into Imagination, and The American Adventure.
- Credits; Television Work; Director Of Photography And Supervisor Of Special Effects
- Directed photography and supervised special effects for television series, including Air Wolf, Hill Street Blues, Valerie's Family, Son of Zorro, and Ellery Queen, for television specials, including A Smoky Mountain Christmas, and for television commercials.