Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Vic Morrow to Lennie Niehaus
Charles Alexander Moses Biography (1923-)
Born March 1, 1923, in Chicago, IL; son of Harry Marcus (an insurance executive) and Rose (Kieferstein) Moses; married Paola Toninato, 1955 (divorced); married Sharon Stelmok (divorced); children: Edward, Howard, Richard. Addresses: OFFICE--3219 W. Alameda Avenue, Burbank, CA 91505.
Charles Moses told CTFT that he is an international authority in the field ofparapsychology and has traveled extensively in the United States and abroadto lecture and appear on television and radio shows.
- Birth Details
- March 1, 1923
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM WORK
- Advertising and publicity director, Orion Pictures.
- New York domestic and foreign advertising and publicity director, Universal Pictures.
- advertising and public relations director, Sinatra Enterprises.
- publicity director, Bel Air Productions.
- European advertising and publicity supervisor, RKO Radio Pictures.
- European advertising and publicity director, United Artists.
- European advertising and publicity supervisor, Eagle Lion Films.
- editor, Motion Picture Daily.
- editor, Motion Picture Herald.
- Frankenstein 1970.
- Department Store.
- The Callers.
- Demon Ground.
- (Book) Daddy.
Other articles you might like: