Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Ueli Steiger to Milt Tarver
Dan Strickler Biography (1949-)
Born February 2, 1949, in Los Angeles, CA; son of Allen (a research scientist) and Beulah (a harpsichordist; maiden name, Friedman) Strickler. Addresses: HOME--New York, NY. AGENT--Henderson-Hogan Agency Inc., 405 W. 44th Street, New York, NY 10036.
- Birth Details
- February 2, 1949
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- OFF-BROADWAY DEBUT--Bernard, Jules Feiffer's Hold Me!, American Place Theatre, 1977, for eighty performances.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Off-Broadway productions, 1980-81: Twelve roles, Coming Attractions, Playwrights Horizons.
- Dan, Flying Blind, Harold Clurman Theatre.
- Lindner, A Raisin in the Sun, New Federal Theatre.
- Holofernes, Love's Labour's Lost and Shylock, The Merchant of Venice, both with the New York Acting Unit.
- Clarence, A Wonderful Life, Broadway workshop production, New York City.
- Suffragette!, Trinity Theatre, New York City, 1982.
- Flunky, Let 'Em Eat Cake, Berkshire Theatre Festival, c. 1982.
- Jocko, Geniuses, Arena Stage, Washington, DC, c. 1982.
- Marty, Isn't It Romantic?, GeVa Theatre, Rochester, NY, c. 1982.
- Cratchit, A Christmas Carol, Hartman Theatre, Stamford, CT, c.
- Figet, A Country Wife, Sam, Awake and Sing, the Duke, Oh, Kay!, and Willy, The Time of Your Life, all at the Harvard Repertory Theatre, Boston, c. 1982.
- Austin, True West and Bert Lahr, The Lion and the Lamb, both at The Philadelphia Company, c. 1982.
- Jones, The Basic Training of Pavlo Hummel, South Coast Repertory Theatre,Costa Mesa, CA, c. 1982.
- Doolittle, My Fair Lady and the Meddlar, Cyrano de Bergerac, both at thePacific Conservatory of the Performing Arts, Santa Maria, CA, c. 1982.
- Also Ahab, Moby Dick, Rehearsed.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Cratchit, A Christmas Carol, with the National Theatre Company, U.S. cities.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- Cold Feet, Cinecom International, 1984.
- American Moments, Francis Thompson Productions.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES
- Hold Me, Showtime.
- Also For Richer, for Poorer.
Other articles you might like: