Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Joe Viterelli to Orson Welles
Kenneth Waissman Biography (1940-)
Born January 24, 1940, in Baltimore, MD; son of Charles William (a jewler) and Hilda (Shutz) Waissman; married Maxine Fox (a theatrical producer), June 17, 1973 (divorced, 1980). Addresses: OFFICE--Waissman & Buckley Associates, 1501 Broadway, Suite 1518, New York, NY 10036.
- Birth Details
- January 24, 1940
- Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK
- Production assistant, The Education of H*Y*M*A*N K*A*P*L*A*N, Alvin Theatre, New York City, 1968.
- production assistant, Fig Leaves Are Falling, Broadhurst Theatre, New York City, 1969.
- producer, Fortune and Men's Eyes, Stage 73, New York City, 1969.
- producer (with Maxine Fox) And Miss Reardon Drinks a Little, Morosco Theatre, New York City, 1971.
- producer, Grease, Royale Theatre, New York City, 1972, then New Theatre,London, 1973.
- producer, Over Here!, Shubert Theatre, New York City, 1974.
- producer, El Bravo!, Entermedia Theatre, New York City, 1981.
- Agnes of God, Music Box Theatre, New York City, 1982.
- Torch Song Trilogy, Little Theatre, New York City, 1982.
- The Octette Bridge Club, Music Box Theatre, 1985.
- Also produced VIP Night on Broadway, New York City, 1979; New York Salutes Congress, New York City, 1979; Today I Am a Fountain Pen, New York City, 1986; Asinamali, New York City, 1987.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS; PRODUCER
- Grease, U.S. cities, 1973.
- Agnes of God, U.S. cities, 1982.
Other articles you might like: