Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Arthur Marks to John McEnery
James Maxfield Biography (1939-)
Born October 11, 1939, in Philadelphia, PA; son of C. James, Jr. (in business) and Patricia A. (Redman) Maxfield; married Leslie Patterson Wheeler, November 24, 1961 (divorced, 1974); children: Carolyn, Lesley.
- Birth Details
- October 11, 1939
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Credits; STAGE APPEARANCES
- STAGE DEBUT--Policeman, You Touched Me, TRG Repertory Company, Off CenterTheatre, New York City, 1980, for thirty-six performances.
- Allen, Something for the Boys, AMDA Studio One, New York City, 1981.
- Alan, Magic Time, Penta Players, Midtown Repertory Company, New York City, 1988.
Credits; FILM APPEARANCES
- Governor's aide, Arthur, Warner Brothers, 1981.
- Also appeared in Trading Places, Paramount, 1983; Wall Street, TwentiethCentury-Fox, 1987; Arthur 2: On the Rocks (also known as Arthur II), Warner Brothers, 1988; Working Girl, Twentieth Century- Fox, 1988; When Harry Met Sally, Columbia, 1989; See You in the Morning, Warner Brothers, 1989; Blue Steel, Metro-Goldwyn- Mayer/United Artists, 1990.
Credits; TELEVISION APPEARANCES; SERIES
- Brad, Another World, NBC, 1988--.
- Also One Life to Live, ABC; As the World Turns, CBS; Search for Tomorrow,CBS; Edge of Night, ABC.
- C.I.A. agent, The Equalizer, CBS, 1988.
- Rage of Angels, NBC, 1983.
- TELEVISION DEBUT--Mr. Monteweize, The File of Jill Hatch, PBS, 1983.
- The Big Blonde, PBS.