Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Frances Patricia Beck to Val Bisoglio
Norman Beim Biography (1923-)
Addresses: Home: 425 W. 57th Street, New York, NY, 10019.
- actor, director, playwright
- Birth Details
- October 2, 1923
- Newark, New Jersey
- English Teacher, Fisher School of Languages, New York.
- Nat, Gold, Provincetown Playhouse, Provincetown, MA.
New York Debut
- Bill Snellings, Inherit the Wind, National, 1955.
Principal Stage Appearances
- White Detective, Black Visions, NY Shakespeare Festival Public Theatre; Senator/Soldier, Coriolanus, Phoenix, NY.
- Prisoner 402, Darkness at Noon, National (Civic Drama Guild); standby for Van Johnson. Tribute, National.
- Police Officer, Supercops.
- Policeman, Alone in the Dark; Hot Rock.
- Intern, Search for Tomorrow.
Guiding Light, The Doctors, One Life to Live, All My Children, AnotherWorld, As the World Turns, Ryan's Hope, The Edge of Night, Playhouse 90,Andros Targets.
- for WNYC and WEVD: The Emperor's New Clothes, Hedda Gabler, Rip Wan Winkle, Uncle Tom's Cabin, The Rivals, Macbeth, Volpone, The School forScandal.
The Deserter (One Act), 1979.
Inside, Provincetown Playhouse, NY, 1951; The Battle of Valor, Ansonia, NY, 1967; David and Jonathan, Assembly, NY, 1967; Guess Who's Not Coming to Dinner, 1968; The World of Dracula, Troupe, NY, 1978; The Failure, Troupe, 1978; A Queen's Revenge,Troupe, 1978; Marvelous Party, Troupe, 1978; A Marriage of Convenience, Troupe, 1978; The Professor Graduates, Troupe, 1979; TheLively Art, Studio, NY.
Other articles you might like: