Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Frances Patricia Beck to Val Bisoglio
Jeanna Belkin Biography ((?)-)
Addresses: Home: 245 E. 19th Street, New York, NY, 10003.
Ms. Belkin has taught jazz dance at the Matt Mattox School of Dance and the International School of Dance and is currently working toward a Masters Degreein Industrial and Labor Relations at Cornell/Baruch in New York City.
- stage manager
- Birth Details
- April 13,
- New York, New York, United States
- dancer, New York City Ballet Company, Carnegie Hall, New York, 1945.
Principal Stage Appearances
- dancer, A Flag Is Born, Alvin, New York, 1946; dancer Down in the Valley and Man in the Moon, Lemonade Opera Company, New York, 1948; dancer, Two's Company, Alvin, New York, 1952; dancer, TheGirl in Pink Tights, Mark Hellinger, New York, 1954; lead dancer, OneTouch of Venus, Cape Cod Melody Tent, Hyannis, Massachusetts, 1953; Sandhog, Phoenix, 1954; Hit the Trail, Mark Hellinger, New York, 1954; Guys and Dolls, New York City Center, 1955; Reuben, Reuben (closed in Boston), 1955; dancer, The Body Beautiful, Broadway, New York, 1958; dancer, Whoop-Up, Shubert, New York, 1958; dancer, Fiorello!, Broadhurst, New York, 1959; dancer, Fiorello!, New York City Center, 1962; second girl, The Dragon, Phoenix, New York, 1963; dancer,Can-Can, Meadowbrook Dinner Theatre, New York, 1964; dancer and assistant to the choreographer, The Most Happy Fella, Paper Mill Playhouse,Milburn, NJ, 1965; assistant to the choreographer, Brigadoon, Pabst,Milwaukee, 1965; assistant to the choreographer, The Tenth Man, Mineola, NY, 1966; assistant stage manager, Annie Get Your Gun, Broadway, New York, 1966; assistant choreographer, On a Clear Day, etc., Paper Mill, Milburn, 1967; assistant stage manager, Love Match, Ahmanson, Los Angeles, 1969; assistant stage manager, Jimmy, Winter Garden, New York,1969; assistant stage manager, Philadelphia Drama Guild productions of The Imaginary Invalid, Born Yesterday, The Rivals, 1971-72; Volpone, Tartuffe, The Waltz of the Toreadors, Ceremonies in Dark Old Men, 1972-73; Juno and the Paycock, Death of a Salesman, and The Little Foxes,1974.
- dancer, One Touch of Venus, First National Company, 1945-46; dancer, Call Me Mister, National Company, 1946; dancer, Make Mine Manhattan, 1949; dancer, The Chevrolet Show, 1956, dance-captain. TheChevrolet Show, 1961 and 1962; Maggie, Brigadoon, Stock tour, 1963; stage manager, Camelot, 1977; stage manager, Timbuktu, 1978-79.
The Dragon (DuPont Show of the Week), 1963.
- Assistant to the choreographer, Sophie Maslow Dance Co., BrooklynCollege, 1966; dancer, with Betty Lind; assistant to Sophie Maslow, YMHA, NewYork, 1967; choreographer, Chanukah Festival, Madison Square Garden,New York. 1967-71.
Other articles you might like: