Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Henry Winkler to Paul Zaza
Michael Yanez Biography ((?)-)
Born September 30; son of Victor and Rachel (Sanchez) Yanez; married Diane Lux (a translator), July 27, 1985. Addresses: HOME--513 E. Fifth Street,New York, NY 10005.
- STAGE DEBUT--Moor, Man of La Mancha, Barnyard Theatre, Carmel, CA, 1978,for forty performances.
- NEW YORK DEBUT--Primative Shamon, Heart Drops from the Great Space, New Vic Theatre, 1981, for twenty-four performances.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Aztec Warrior, La Virgen Del Tepeyac, El Teatro Campesino (stock).
- Futuro, La Chefa, Henry Street Settlement, New Federal Theatre, NY, 1982.
- Yogi, The Inscrutable West, 28th Street Playhouse, NY, 1982.
- Freddy, Vina, Intar II, NY, 1983.
- Tonto, Does a Tiger Wear a Necktie?, Actors Outlet Theatre, NY, 1983.
- Raffy, The Beautiful LaSalles, Wonder Horse Theatre, NY, 1984.
- War and chorus, Peace, Divine Theatre, NY, 1985.
- Regionally and at dinner theatre, 1978-80: Title role, The Man with a Flower in His Mouth; Julio Valveras, Paint Your Wagon; Captain Sanjar, The AppleTree; Tajomaru, Rashomon.
- TELEVISION DEBUT--Punk, The New Show, NBC, 1984.
Other articles you might like: