Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Holly Fulger to Joanna McClelland Glass
Paul Giovanni Biography (1940-1990)
Born October 25, 1940, in Atlantic City, NJ; died of complications from pneumonia, June 20, 1990, in New York, NY.
- Birth Details
- October 25, 1940
- Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States
- Death Details
- June 20, 1990
- New York, New York, United States
Credits; STAGE APPEARANCES
- The Boy, The Fantasticks, Sullivan Street Playhouse, New York City, 1960.
- Luck, West of the Moon, Grammercy Arts, New Playwrights Theatre, New YorkCity, 1961.
- Ensemble, Viet Rock, Martinique Theatre, New York City, 1966.
- Also appeared in The Crucifer of Blood (Broadway debut), Helen Hayes Theatre, New York City. Appeared in productions at the Arena Stage, Washington, DC, 1971-72.
Credits; STAGE WORK; DIRECTOR
- Equus, Studio Arena Theatre, 1976.
- The Crucifer of Blood, Studio Arena Theatre, then Helen Hayes Theatre, both 1978 (also see below).
- Love's Labour's Lost, Folger Shakespeare Theatre, Washington, DC, 1986-87.
- A Man for All Seasons, Roundabout Theatre, New York City, 1986-87.
- Also director of Black Comedy/White Liars, London.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Toured as director of Amadeus, U.K. cities.
Credits; FILM WORK
- Song performer, "Corn Rigs," The Wicker Man, Warner Brothers, 1974.
- Production manager assistant, Golden Eighties, 1986, and production manager, A Soldier's Tale, 1988.
- Composer, The Wicker Man (film), Warner Brothers, 1974.
- The Crucifer of Blood (play), produced at Studio Arena Theatre, then Helen Hayes Theatre, both 1978.
- New York Times, June 20, 1990.
Other articles you might like: