Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Vic Morrow to Lennie Niehaus
Roger Mudd Biography (1928-)
Born February 9, 1928, in Washington, DC; son of Kostka and Irma Iris (Harrison) Mudd; married Emma Jeanne Spears, October 28, 1957; children: Daniel H.,Maria M., Jonathan, Matthew M. Addresses: OFFICE--c/o NBC Television News, 4001 Nebraska Avenue, Washington, DC 20016.
- Birth Details
- February 9, 1928
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION WORK
- Reporter, WTOP, Washington, DC, 1956-61.
- news correspondent, CBS Evening News with Walter Cronkite, 1961-80.
- anchorman, The CBS Saturday News, CBS, 1966-71.
- narrator of episodes, CBS Reports, including "The Selling of the Pentagon," CBS, 1971.
- chief Washington correspondent, NBC Television News, 1980--.
- co-anchorman, NBC Television News, 1982-83.
- co-host, Meet the Press, NBC, 1980-85.
- host, American Almanac, NBC, 1985-86.
Credits; PRINCIPAL RADIO WORK
- News director, WRNL, Richmond, VA, 1953-56.
- reporter, WTOP, Washington, DC, 1956-61.