Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Nicholas Selby to Marc Singer
Tony Shultz Biography (1947-)
Addresses: Office: 110 W. 40th Street, Suite #501, New York, NY, 10018; Agent: c/o ATM Associates, 8282 Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles, CA, 90046; Agent: c/o Bret Adams, Ltd., 448 W. 44th Street, New York, NY, 10036.
- Birth Details
- August 8, 1947
- Los Angeles, California
- Kodally, She Loves Me, Karamu, Cleveland, OH, 1967.
New York Debut
- Danny Zuko, Grease, Royale, 1974, 50 performances.
- Froines, The Chicago Trials, Open Space, 1969, 30 performances.
Principal Stage Appearances
- Raoul, The Baker's Wife, Martin Beck, NY, 1977; Shultzie, Platinum, Mark Hellinger, NY, 1978; (Off-Broadway) Tom, Resting Place, Theater for the New City; Stephen, Seminary Murder, Lion Theatre Company; Vito, Virgin Territory, St. Clements; O.J., Jass, New Dramatists; Tom, Holding Patterns, Encompass; Doug, Badgers, Jewish Repertory; Peter, Winterlude, Cubiculo; Anthony, Ketchup, New Dramatists; (Regional) Romeo, True Romances, Mark Taper Forum, LosAngeles, CA; Dracula, The Passion of Dracula, Dorset Theater Festival;Haemon, Antigone, Company of Angels, Los Angeles, CA; Touchstone, As You Like It, Romeo, Romeo and Juliet, Theatricum Botanicum, LosAngeles, CA; Joey, Ferry Boat, Oxford, Los Angeles, CA; (Europe) Monk, Noonday Demons, Open Space, London; company, Stage 2, Hampstead Theater Club, London; Green, The Sapping, Southtown, London.
Moving Being Company, European cities.
- Corporal, Executive Action, 1975.
Principal Film Appearances
- Bob Thompson, A Stranger Is Watching, 1981; Bud Remmington, Girl's Night Out, 1981; Bob, Writing for Work.
Review (London), 1970.
Principal Television Appearances
- Sal Brooks, Ryan's Hope, 1981; Tommy Geraci, Hill Street Blues, 1982; Lou, One Life to Live; intern, The Guiding Light.
Other articles you might like: