Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Nicholas Selby to Marc Singer
William Shust Biography ((?)-)
Addresses: HOME--13 E. Seventh Street, New York, NY 10003.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Broadway: Arturo Ui, 1963, The Owl and the Pussycat, 1965, and The Country Girl, 1972.
- Milt, Luv, Paper Mill Playhouse, Milburn, NJ, 1976.
- Thomas More, A Man for All Seasons, Catholic University, Washington, DC,1977.
- Promenade, All! and Dial M for Murder, both Playhouse on the Hill, NY, 1977.
- The Lesson, Marymount College, New York City, 1977.
- title role, Count Dracula, Equity Library Theatre, 1978.
- the detective, The Bat, Olney Theatre, MD, 1979.
- one man show, Chekhov on the Lawn, Edinburgh Festival, Scotland and GateTheatre, London, both 1980, and Theatre East, New York City, 1981.
- How He Lies to Her Husband and Winners, both Roundabout Theatre, New YorkCity, 1983.
- The First Night of Pygmalion, White Barn Theatre, CT and South Street Theatre, New York City, 1985.
- title role, King Lear, Baldwin-Wallace College, OH, 1985.
- Eichmann Interrogated, Edinburgh Festival, Scotland, 1986.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Donkey's Years, New England cities, 1978.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- The Rivals, AVCO-Embassy, 1972.
- The Seven-Ups, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1973.
- The Seduction of Joe Tynan, Universal, 1979.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES; EPISODIC
- Search for Tomorrow, CBS.
- Kojak, CBS.
- Patrick Henry, The Adams Chronicles, PBS.
- The Last Days of Dillinger.
- Decades of Decision.
Other articles you might like: