Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
John Romano to Waldo Salt
Ami Rothschild Biography (1959-)
Born April 8, 1959, in Newark, NJ; daughter of David E. (in business) and Carolyn L. (a sculptor) Rothschild. Addresses: HOME--New York, NY.
- Birth Details
- April 8, 1959
- Newark, New Jersey, United States
- STAGE DEBUT--Grocer, Arturo Ui, Williamstown Theatre Festival, Williamstown, MA, 1979, for four weeks.
- NEW YORK DEBUT--Eighth, The Line, Raft Theatre, 1982, for seven performances.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Title role, Mary Poppins, Hampton Playhouse, Hampton, NH, 1983.
- Sophie Cerny, The Great Sebastians, Hampton Playhouse, 1984.
- Dvorl, The Golem, Tyson Studio, NY, 1984.
- Jane, Becoming Strangers, 13th Street Repertory Theatre, NY, 1985.
- Lea/understudy, My Sister in This House, The Second Stage Company, Promenade Theatre, New York, 1985.
- Also, Young Girl, The Matchmaker, Williamstown Theatre Festival; Dawn, The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas, Burlicutie, Red, Hot & Burlesque, andMrs. Fisher, Squabbles, all Hampton Playhouse; Bonnie, Anything Goes, Bianca/Lois, Kiss Me, Kate, Velma, Birdbath, and woman, Veronica's Room, all at Trinity College.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- Islands and Two Friends, both for New York University Film School.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES
- As the World Turns, CBS, 1985.
Other articles you might like: