Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Arthur Marks to John McEnery
Donal McCann Biography ((?)-)
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Vladimir, Waiting for Godot, Abbey Theatre, Dublin, Ireland, 1969.
- Jean, Miss Julie, Royal Shakespeare Company, Place Theatre, London, 1971.
- Seumus Shields, Shadow of a Gunman, Abbey Theatre Company, Summerfare '81, State University of New York at Purchase, NY, 1981.
- Captain Boyle, Juno and the Paycock, Gate Theatre, Dublin, Ireland, thenJohn Golden Theatre, New York City, both 1988.
- Also appeared in Shadow of a Gunman, Abbey Theatre, Dublin, then International Theatre Festival, Baltimore, MD, both 1981; and as Captain Boyle, Junoand the Paycock, Edinburgh, Scotland, then Jerusalem, Israel.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- Sean O'Toole, The Fighting Prince of Donegal, Buena Vista, 1966.
- Sir James Graham, Sinful Davey, United Artists, 1969.
- second agent, Poitin, Cinegael, 1979.
- Bonner, Angel, British Film Institute, 1982.
- Edward Lawless, Reflections, Artificial Eye, 1984.
- Shamie, Cal, Warner Brothers, 1984.
- doctor, Out of Africa, Universal, 1985.
- Leo, Mr. Love, Warner Brothers/Goldcrest, 1986.
- priest, Budawanny, Channel Four, 1987.
- Gabriel Conroy, The Dead, Vestron/Zenith, 1987.
- as himself, John Huston and the Dubliners (documentary), Gray City, 1987.
- Tom Garron, Rawhead Rex, Empire, 1987.
- Eamon, High Spirits (also known as Ghost Tours), Tri-Star, 1988.
- PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES; MINI-SERIES Phineas Finn, The Pallisers, PBS, 1977.
- Jeff, "Screamer," Thriller, ABC, 1974.
Credits; PRINCIPAL RADIO APPEARANCES; PLAYS
- Captain Boyle, Juno and the Paycock, BBC.
Other articles you might like: