Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Melissa Errico to Colleen Fitzpatrick
Fern Field Biography (1934-)
Born June 28, 1934, in Milan, Italy; daughter of William (a businessman) andBetty (a business person; maiden name, Dosnansky) Field; married Norman G. Brooks (a producer), May 13, 1979. Addresses: HOME--13078 Mindanau Way,Apt. 309, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292. OFFICE--11600 Washington Place, Suite 203, Los Angeles, CA 90066.
- Birth Details
- June 28, 1934
- Milan, Italy
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION WORK
- Assistant to executive producer, (pilot) King of the Road, CBS, 1970's.
- assistant to executive producer, Maude, CBS, 1972-78, All's Fair, CBS, 1976-77, and The Nancy Walker Show, ABC, 1976.
- producer, The Baxters, syndicated, 1979-81.
- producer, director, and writer, Second Annual Media Awards, 1980.
- production executive, The Facts of Life, NBC, 1980.
- producer, Joe's World, NBC, 1980.
- producer, director, and writer, Third Annual Media Awards, 1981.
- producer, Please Don't Hit Me Mom, ABC, 1981.
- producer, The Wave, ABC, 1981.
- producer, director, and co-writer, Movin' On, 1982.
- producer, But It's Not My Fault, ABC, 1982.
- co-writer, "Jenny and the Giraffe," Afterschool Special, ABC, 1982.
- producer, Eleanor, First Lady of the World, CBS, 1982.
- director, Disney/Epcot Foundation Films, 1982.
- producer and co-director, "Mr. Wizard's World," Nickelodeon, 1983.
- director, co-producer, and co-writer, "The Celebrity and the Arcade Kid,"Afterschool Special, ABC, 1983.
- (with Norman G. Brooks) executive co-producer, One More Hurdle, NBC, 1984.
Credits; (with Norman G. Brooks) executive co-director, Henry Hamilton
- Graduate Ghost, ABC, 1984.
- (with Fay Kanin) co-producer, Heartsounds, ABC, 1984.
- producer, "No Greater Gift," Afterschool Special, ABC, 1985.
- (with Stan Kallis) producer, Kane and Abel, CBS, 1985.
- executive producer, The American Ticket, KCET, 1986.
- producer, Justice Delayed: The Lenell Geter Story, CBS, 1986.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM WORK
- Producer and director, A Different Approach, filmed during the 1970s andproducer, It's a New Day, both for the South Bay Mayor's Committee for Employment of the Handicapped, 1980.
- director and producer, Just the Way You Are, California Department of Mental Health, 1983.
- They Call Me Destiny, 1962.
- It's a New Day, 1980.
Other articles you might like: