Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
James D. Bissell to Marlon Brando
Linda Bloodworth-Thomason Biography (c. 1947-)
Born c. 1947, in Poplar Bluff, MO; married Harry Thomason (a television and film producer and director), 1983. Addresses: Office: Mozark Productions, Columbia Television, Columbia Plaza E., Burbank, CA 91505.
- television writer, producer
- Birth Details
- c. 1947
- Poplar Bluff, Missouri, United States
Credits; Television Coexecutive Producer, With Harry Thomason
- (And creator) Lime Street (series), ABC, 1985.
- (And creator) Designing Women (series), CBS, 1986--.
- (And creator) Evening Shade (series), CBS, 1990--.
The Designing Women Special: Their Finest Hour (special; also seebelow), CBS, 1990.
Credits; Television Producer; Under Name Linda Bloodworth
Dribble (pilot; also see below), NBC, 1980.
Filthy Rich (series; also see below), CBS, 1982.
London and Davis in New York (pilot; also see below), CBS, 1984.
Credits; Television Appearances
Memories of M*A*S*H (special), CBS, 1991.
Credits; Television Series
- (Under name Linda Bloodworth) Rhoda, CBS, 1974-78.
- (Under name Linda Bloodworth) Designing Women, CBS, 1990--.
- Also contributed to the series M*A*S*H under the name Linda Bloodworth.
Credits; Television Episodes
Evening Shade (includes premiere episode and "A Day in the Life ofWood Newton"), CBS, 1990--.
Credits; Other Television Writings
- (Under name Linda Bloodworth) Over and Out (pilot), NBC, 1976.
Lime Street (premiere), ABC, 1985.
The Designing Women Special: Their Finest Hour, CBS, 1990.
- New York Times, March 3, 1991, pp. 29-30.
- People, January 28, 1991, pp. 49, 52-53.
Other articles you might like: