Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Maurice Jarre to Lawrence N. Kasha
Lynn Jeffries Biography ((?)-)
Addresses: Office: c/o Cornerstone Theater Company, 708 Traction Ave.,Los Angeles, CA 90013.
- Set designer, costume designer, puppet designer
- Scenic Designer, Broken Hearts, Cornerstone Theatre Company, Los Angeles Theatre Center, Los Angeles, 1999
- Set design, Steel Bound, Cornerstone Theatre Company, 1999
- Set design, The Good Person of New Haven, Long Wharf Theatre, NewHaven, CT, 2000
- Set design, For Here or to Go?, Mark Taper Forum, Los Angeles, 2000-2001
- Artistic coordinator, The Life of a Muslim, Cornerstone Theatre Company, Faith United Methodist Community Church, Los Angeles, 2001
- Puppet designer, Mary Shelly's Santa Claus, Cornerstone Theater Company, Armory Northwest, Pasadena, CA, 2002
- Also designed sets and costumes for Our Town, Newport News, VA; designed puppets for Body of Faith, Cornerstone Theater Company.
- Designed sets and costumes for The Winter's Tale, U.S. cities.
Other articles you might like: