Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Brian Klugman to Michael Lantieri
Tom Klunis Biography (1930-)
Addresses: Agent: c/o Monty Silver, 200 W. 57th Street, New York, NY,10019.
- Recruiting Sergeant, Mother Courage, San Francisco Actors Workshop.
New York Debut
- Greek/Judge, The Man Who Never Died, Jan Hus Theatre.
Principal Stage Appearances
- Soldier, Gideon, Plymouth, New York; Richelieu, The Devils,Broadway Theatre, New York; Gentleman, Ivanov, Shubert, New York; Montague, Romeo and Juliet, Circle-in-the-Square, New York; Tremouille, Saint Joan, Circle-in-the-Square, New York; John Bart, Hide and Seek, New York; Tiresias, The Bacchae, Circle-in-the-Square, New York;Sam Craig, Our Town, Circle-in-the-Square, New York; Robert/Michel, The Immoralist, Bowery Lane, New York; Trigorin, The Seagull, Roundabout, New York; Guard/Deaf Man/Man with Transistor, Museum, PublicTheatre, New York; Pontius Pilate, The Master and Margarita, Public Theatre, New York; Dukes Frederick, As You Like It, LaMama, New York; Arnold Rubek, When We Dead Awaken, Open Space, New York; Nightingale, Vieux Carré;, WPA, New York; Dr. Herdal, The Master Builder, Roundabout, New York. With the New York Shakespeare Festival: Norfolk/Grey/York. Richard III; Montague, Romeo and Juliet; Montjoy, Henry V; Horatio, Hamlet; Provost, Measure for Measure. Withthe Yale Repertory Company: Ferryman, The Bundle; Provost, Measurefor Measure. Old Man, The Leper, Spoleto Festival, Charleston, SC;Agamemnon, Iphigenia in Aulis, McCarter, Princeton, NJ; Gonzalo, The Tempest, Shakespeare and Company, Lenox, MA; Creon, Antigone, Advent Theatre, Nashville, TN; Jaques, As You Like It, Northshore Playhouse, Beverly, MA; Juan, Not in the Book, Palm Beach; Reuter's Man, Inherit the Wind, Arena Stage, Washington, DC; Lieutenant Harris, Pueblo, Washington Arena Stage; Player King, Hamlet, American Shakespeare Festival, Stratford, CT; Angelo, Crime on Goat Island, Cincinnati Playhouse; Prospector, Madwoman of Chaillot, Cincinnati Playhouse. As artist-in-residence, Gettysburg College, PA: Thomas More, A Man for All Seasons; Joe, The Time of Your Life; Caesar, Caesar and Cleopatra.
- Reuter's Man, Inherit the Wind, U.S.S.R.; Narrator, The Play of Daniel.
The Day the Fish Came Out; The Next Man; Taps.
- Walter Pace, Search for Tomorrow; The Guiding Light; As the World Turns; Ryan's Hope; Our Story.