Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Judy Cornwell to Howard Da Silva
Arlene Croce Biography (1934-)
Full name, Arlene Louise Croce; born May 5, 1934, in Providence, RI; daughterof Michael Daniel and Louise Natalie (Pensa) Croce. Addresses: Office--New Yorker, 20 West 43rd St., New York, NY 10036. Agent-- Maxine Groffsky,2 Fifth Ave., New York, NY 10011.
- Birth Details
- May 5, 1934
- Providence, Rhode Island, United States
- "Sue's Leg: Remembering the Thirties," Dance in America, PBS, 1976.
- "Choreography by Balanchine, Parts 1-4," Dance in America, PBS, 1977-78.
- The Fred Astaire & Ginger Rogers Book, Outerbridge & Lazard (NewYork City), 1972.
- Afterimages, Knopf (New York City), 1977.
- Going to the Dance, Knopf, 1982.
- Sight Lines, Knopf, 1987.
- Contributor to periodicals, including Film Culture, Film Quarterly, National Review, Sight and Sound, Dancing Times, Atlantic Monthly, and Commentary.
- Newsweek, November 14, 1977.
- New Yorker, December 8, 1975; October 23, 1978; December 4, 1978.
- Time, January 22, 1973; January 9, 1978.
- Times Literary Supplement, December 1, 1978.
Other articles you might like: