Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Nicholas Selby to Marc Singer
Josette Simon Biography (1960-)
Born c. 1960; parents, both factory workers. Avocational interests: Swimming. Career: Actress. Royal Shakespeare Company, member, c. 1981-?.
- Dayna Mellanby, Aftermath,1980
- Dr. Bamphele, Cry Freedom,1987
- Johanna Bell, Milk and Honey,1989
- Nadia, A Child from the South,1991
- Dayna Melanby, Blake's 7, syndicated, 1980-81
- Various roles, Thompson, PBS, 1988
- Javindra Hamad, Bodyguards,1996
- Christine, Somewhere to Run,1989
- Fatima, Bridge of Time, ABC, 1997
- Eileen Anstiss, Dalziel & Pascoe: Bones and Silence, A&E,1998
- Geisla, Harem, ABC, 1986
- Frankie, Nice Town,1992
- Jo Hoskins, Silent Witness: Divided Loyalties, A&E, 1998
- Hilary Jameson, Kavanagh QC,1998
Macbeth, Royal Shakespeare Company, c. 1981
- Rosaline, Love's Labour's Lost, Royal Shakespeare Company,1985
- Our Lady, The Maids, Donmar Warehouse, London, 1997
A Midsummer Night's Dream, Barbican Theatre, London, 1999-20
A Midsummer Night's Dream, Royal Shakespeare Company, Howard Gilman Opera House, Brooklyn, NY, 2000
Don Carlos, BAM Harvey Theater, Brooklyn, NY, 2000
Jet, November 25, 1985 , p. 61.
New Statesman & Society, June 15, 1990 , p. 43.
People Weekly, November 11, 1985 , p. 112.
Other articles you might like: