Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Ned Glass to Jane Greenwood
Carlin Glynn Biography (1940-)
Addresses: Office: Tejas Productions, Inc., 1165 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY, 10029; Agent: Eric Schepard, c/o ICM, 40 W. 57th Street, New York, NY,10019.
- Gigi, Gigi, Alley, Houston, TX, 1959.
New York Debut
Waltz of the Toreadors, Sheridan Square Playhouse, 1960.
- Mona (the madam) The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas, Theatre Royal, Drury Lane, for six months, 1981.
Principal Stage Appearances
- Mona (the madam), The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas, 46th StreetTheatre, NY, for three years, 1979; Louise, Winterplay, Second Stage,South Street, NY, 1983; Erica, Alterations, Whole Theatre Company, Montclair, NJ, 1984.
- May, Three Days of the Condor, 1976.
Principal Film Appearances
- Sylvia, Continental Divide, 1980; Brenda, Sixteen Candles,1984.
- Host, Today's Health.
- Acting, Teacher, The Real Stage, New York City.
Other articles you might like: