Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Patrick Renna to Christy Carlson Romano
Elisabeth Rohm Biography (1973-)
Born April 28, 1973, in Dusseldorf, Germany; immigrated to the United States,c. 1980; daughter of Eberhard Rohm (a corporate attorney) and Lisa Loverde (a soap opera writer and copywriter). Addresses: Agent: Writers & Artists Agency, 8383 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 550, Los Angeles, CA 90211.; Manager: Benchmark Entertainment, 8721 Sunset Blvd., Penthouse #1, Los Angeles, CA90069.; Publicist: Engelman & Company, 156 Fifth Ave., Suite 711, New York, NY 10010; Tencer & Associates PR, 9777 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 504, Beverly Hills, CA 90212.
- Birth Details
- April 28, 1973
- Dusseldorf, Germany
- (Uncredited) Deconstructing Harry, Fine Line, 1997
- Dorothy Hayes, One Life to Live, ABC, 1997-1998
- Detective Kate Lockley, Angel (also known as Angel: The Series), The WB, 1999-2001
- Alison Jeffers, Bull, TNT, 2000
- Assistant District Attorney Serena Southerlyn, Law & Order, NBC, 2001-
- Amanda Stone, The '60s, NBC, 1999
- Max, Eureka Street, BBC, 1999
The Invisible Man, Fox, 1998
- Beautiful Cindy, "We're Not Worthy," Fantasy Island, ABC, 1998
- Marla, "Live, Love, Lose and Learn," Turks, CBS, 1999
- Also appeared as Caelestis, The Adventures of Sinbad; guest, The Test, F/X.
- Appeared in Asa, Ensemble Studio Theatre; Cowboy Mouth, H.B. Studio.
- Voice of Assistant District Attorney Serena Southerlyn, Law & Order: The Game, 2002
- Voice of Assistant District Attorney Serena Southerlyn, Law & Order: Dead on the Money, 2002
- Voice of Assistant District Attorney Serena Southerlyn, Law & Order II: Double or Nothing, 2003
Carmel, December, 2003
Parade Magazine, September 28, 2003, p. 18