Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Jules Tasca to Sam Trammell
Nancy Thun Biography (1952-)
Born September 27, 1952, in Watseka, IL; daughter of Hans Herman, Jr. (an architect) and Clara Ann (Haberkorn) Thun. Addresses: HOME--403 East 73rdSt., New York, NY 10021. AGENT--Helen Merrill, 361 West 17th St., New York,NY 10011.
- Birth Details
- September 27, 1952
- Watseka, Illinois, United States
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK
- Costume designer with Folger Theatre Group, Washington, DC, 1978- 79.
- Costume designer, On Mount Chimborazo, Brooklyn Academy of Music, NY, 1979.
- Costume and set designer, The Glass Menagerie, Lion Theatre, New York City, 1980.
- Set designer: Orpheus in the Underworld, Violanta, Florentine Tragedy, all at Santa Fe Opera, NM, 1982-83.
- True West, Rundown, Boys from Syracuse, all American Repertory Theatre, Cambridge, MA, 1983-85.
- Sweeney Todd, Cleveland, OH, 1985.
- Haut Gout, Virginia Stage Company, Norfolk, 1987.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Assistant set designer, Cats, Boston, Washington, DC, Philadelphia, and Australian cities.
- Assistant set designer, The Adventures of Nicholas Nickleby, Los Angelesand New York City.
Other articles you might like: