Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Ruby R. Levitt to Eric Lutes
Todd Lewey Biography (1958-)
Born May 27, 1958, in Dorchester, MA; son of Howard Robert (a policeman) andVirginia Beatrice (Rich) Lewey. Addresses: HOME--324 W. 43rd Street, Suite 2C, New York, NY 10036.
Lewey invented soccer-tennis, using a tennis court and a soccer ball. He is ablonde American Indian (Micmac tribe).
- Birth Details
- May 27, 1958
- Dorchester, Massachusetts, United States
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- NEW YORK DEBUT--Chorus, Ragged Dick, the Shoeshine Boy, Theatre for the New City.
- Frankie, Here's to Sunday, Fisherman's Players of Cape Cod, toured Boston.
- Nachum/dancer, Fiddler on the Roof, Brooklyn, NY.
- Barber, Man of La Mancha, Tibbits Opera House, Coldwater, MI.
- Tony Kirby, You Can't Take It with You, Baby John, West Side Story, DuaneFox, Applause, Enoch Snow, Jr., Carousel, Manuel, The Gingerbread Lady, Officer Klein, Arsenic and Old Lace, Bobby Van Heusen, The Boyfriend, Rolf Gruber, The Sound of Music, Schlemmer, Mr. Roberts, all at Town and Country Playhouse, Salem, NH.
Credits; TELEVISION APPEARANCES
- Catch a Rainbow, WCVB-TV, Boston, MA.
- Comedienne, WNET-TV, NY.
- The Contest, PBS.
- See How She Runs, CBS, 1978.
Other articles you might like: